Shortlisted Teams

Two Nation Hackathon

The sunrise state’s Andhra Pradesh Innovation society (APIS) in association with DCF Ventures are launching the largest 2 Nations Hackathon, called Sunrise Open Challenge Hackathon (SOCH), between India and Israel.

The event is scheduled for Jan 27th and 28th, 2019 at Tel Aviv, Israel and on Feb 2nd and 3rd, 2019 at Vizag, Andhra Pradesh at Sunrise Incubation Hub.

SOCH has been conceived to find solutions for real-world problems that the municipalities and State Governments face across multiple departments. The problem statements have been identified from Water Supply, Agriculture and Cyber Crime departments.

If you are a startup or an individual with solutions to solve Drinking Water, Cyber Crime and Agriculture problems, you should definitely participate in Soch Hackathaon, Israel.

How can we start

Phase 1 - Team Registration online
Profile Sorting Process on the basis of Registration Form filled by Participants (Limited seats available)

Phase 2 (After team selection) – Offline hackathon
30 hours Challenge

Hackathon Challenges

Change the world of hassle & puzzled industries during a 30 hour hack, in which you’ll take these challenges to the next level. You can explore the area of your choice from any of the three categories mentioned below.

Agriculture

Digital transformation of seed distribution process and using of this data for input subsidy and crop insurance settlements, without manual intervention.
(Data Mining for Agriculture – collect and use Granular farm and farmer data)

Know more...

Drinking Water

In some areas people are suffering with Kidney diseases, to overcome this problem is there any preventive measure to adopt before supplying the water to the consumer.

Know more...

Cyber security

Training by the cyber-crime analysts from Israel on cybercrime.
- To build a platform which would help facilitate train law enforcement agencies in India dealing with Cyber Crime by the analysts and experts from Israel dealing in the same.

Know more...

Prize Details

Agriculture

1.5 Lakhs

Drinking Water Corporation

1.5 Lakhs

Cyber security

1.5 Lakhs

Jury's Choice

1.5 Lakhs

3 Participant recognised with a split of 50% - 30%- 20% Total Prize money Winner - 22,00,000 (50% of Rs 44 Lacs)
1st Runnerup - 13,20,000 (30% of Rs 44 Lacs) )
2nd Runner up - 8,80,000 (20% of Rs 44 Lacs)


PHASE - 1

On firming up of the solution and acceptance by the Department (Jury)

Rs 660,000 (30% of total prize money) for the winner and Rs 3,96,000 (30% of total prize money) for the 1st runnerup and Rs 2,64,000 (30% of total prize money)

PHASE - 2

Upon completion of the solution and trial run - Time limit 90 days

Rs 660,000 (30% of total prize money) for the winner and Rs 3,96,000 (30% of total prize money) for the 1st runnerup and Rs 2,64,000 (30% of total prize money)

PHASE - 3

After solution is run on production enviroment and addressing field issues - Time limit 90 days

Rs 880,000 (40% of total prize money) for the winner and Rs 5,28,000 (40% of total prize money) for the 1st runnerup and Rs 3,52,000 (40% of total prize money)

Mentors

The SOCH Team has selected best minds to mentor, guide and handhold all the participants of SOCH Hackathon.

Arjun Ahlawat

Director, Aeris Communications

Harsha Kikeri

Holosuit

Nitin Sethi

VP- Indigo Airlines

Promod Sharma

Founder, Cogniticx

Shivam Dixit

IOTFY

Siddhant Agarwal

Program Coordinator, Google Developer Relations Team

Vijetha Shastry

COE-IOT, Nasscom

Hackathon Schedule

Nation 1 - Tel-Aviv , Israel on 27th-28th January 2019 and Nation 2 - Andhra Pradesh, India on 02-03rd February 2019

Event Start

Full schedule
Program Time Speaker
Registration 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Welcome Address & Mentor Intro.. 10:15 AM - 10:30 AM
Hackathon Begins 10:30 AM
Networking over Lunch _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Dinner _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hackathon Ends 07:30 PM

Event Start

Full schedule
Program Time Speaker
Participants Arrive 08:30 AM
Presentation Submission & Jury
Evaluation 09:00 Am - 11:00 AM
Winner Announcement 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Event Start

Full schedule
Program Time Speaker
Registration 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Inaugration 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Hackathon Starts 11:00 AM
Design Workshop 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Lunch 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
First Checkpoint 05:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Dinner Break 08:30 PM - 09:30 PM

Event Start

Full schedule
Program Time Speaker
Midnight Snacks 01:00 AM
Charge up Activity 01:30 AM
Breakfast 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Final Checkpoint 09:00 AM
Hack Stops 12:01 PM
Pitching 01:00 PM
Award Ceremony 03:00 PM

An Initiative of


Powered By


Ecosystem Partner

Design Ecosystem Partner


Startup Ecosystem Partner


Media Partner


Community Partner

Hackathon Venues

Sunrise Open Challenge Hackathon | 30 Hours Hackathon

Date - 02-03rd February 2019
Sunrise Incubation Hub, Hill – 3, IT SEZ, Madhurawada,
Vishakhapatnam